2022 Enneagram Result: Self-Preservation Type 3 (Achiever)
Self-Preservation Threes work hard to assure material security for themselves and the people around them. Oriented to being good (as well as looking good) according to social consensus, they want to appear successful, but they don’t want to brag or self-promote in an obvious way (because that wouldn’t be good). SP Threes are self-sufficient, extremely hard-working, results-oriented, and modest. (Source)
Note: also got the same result in 2020.
2021 MBTI Executive Type (ESTJ-A)
Whether subordinates, among colleagues or as managers, people with the Executive personality type create order, follow the rules, and work to ensure that their work and the work of those around them is completed to the highest standards. Cutting corners and shirking responsibility are the quickest ways to lose Executives’ respect.
(Note on MBTI: I’ve tested as ENFP and ESTJ. ENFP better describes my “off work” interactions, such as spending time with friends and family or traveling. I don’t plan much, go with the flow, and adapt easily. ESTJ much more accurately describes me at work or when I’m working towards a goal.)
2020 Top Strengths per BetterUp Detailed results:
- Growth Mindset
2019 The Big Five taken on FiveThirtyEight (Detailed results)
- Openness to experience: 54. Moderate openness.
- Agreeableness: 83. Highly respectful and trusting.
- Conscientiousness: 96. Organized, responsible, and productive. “Possibly just-a-wee-bit boring.”
- Negative emotionality: 38. Higher on anxiety, but very low emotional volatility.
- Extraversion: 75. “Your life is pretty good — and even if it’s not, you’re more likely to feel like it is.”
2018 StrenghtsFinder signature themes (Detailed Results)
- Learner: Consistently a top theme, if I’m not learning, I get bored and demotivated.
- Relator: Pulls you toward people you already know.
- Activator: Impatient for action. Concede that analysis has its uses or that debate and discussion can occasionally yield some valuable insights, but deep down I believe that only action is real.
- Input: Being inquisitive.
Last Updated on January 21, 2023 by Omar Eduardo