I hope you’re having a swell time. I probably am.
Since childhood, I’ve been fascinated by technology. I now realize that the magic of technology is best unleashed by brilliance across many fields: science, technology, design, leadership, management, business, government and public policy.
In this blog, I write essays related to these topics and more. I believe that you can’t have clear writing without clear thinking. I write to bring clarity to my mind.
It makes me very happy when I hear that my writing helps others. If you find the content here useful, I’ll be very happy if you let me know.
I also love it when people subscribe to this blog’s mailing list. If you subscribe, you’ll get new articles by email. You get to read new content as it is published, directly from your email.
If you’re new to the site, I’ve put below some of my more popular articles.
Google: I’m currently a Product Manager there
- Google Product Management Interview process and preparation
- How to prepare for your Google PM interview
- Joining Google
Transitioning into Product Management: from a chemical engineering degree to consulting, then to customer success at a startup, then on to Product Management.
- My transition into Product Management from a ‘non-technical’ background
- How to ramp up as a Product Manager. Gain context before you try to change things.
- Resources when transitioning into Product Management
- Storytelling is your PM superpower
- Non-technical PMs don’t need to study CS, but must be technically curious to be effective.
- How I have transitioned job functions
Startups: I spent 4 years at BloomReach and learned a ton while there
Other: I like to have fun.
- [Quora Answer] How stressful is it to be a product manager at a tech company? (by far my most popular writing to date)
- Japanese Customer Service (still popular after 8+ years…)
- How to Control Our Emotions: Observe, rather than react to, your thoughts.